At Spin City we provide a fun and challenging approach to pole dance fitness in a welcoming and professional environment. Pole dance is a sport that combines many different forms of exercise from dance to gymnastics, acrobatics to strength training. All classes at Spin City are taught by our fully qualified fitness team who will motivate and encourage you to achieve your own fitness goals through pole dancing. Whatever your age, size, shape or ability, let us help you achieve skills that you never thought possible!
If you have never been to Spin City before, whether you are a complete beginner or you have learnt pole dance elsewhere, why not come to one of our free taster sessions which are held on the first Friday of every month at 7:30pm? You can book your place via the link above, to come and find out what pole dance fitness is all about! All of our classes can be booked individually so there is no need to commit to courses or blocks of lessons.
All of our classes are held at the Drama Studio in the Exeter Phoenix where we have six 3.5m tall 45mm XPERT X-Poles.
Please follow the links at the top of the page for more information.
2. We are Exeter's only Pole Dance Community (PDC) approved school, meaning we abide by the PDC's codes of conduct.
3. All of our instructors are fully qualified, first aid trained, insured to teach pole fitness and have over 15 years of combined experience in the pole industry. All of our instructors take their professional development very seriously and make an effort to attend as many masterclasses and workshops as possible to stay up to date with the latest techniques and exercises.
4. We never book more than 2 students to a pole in any of our chargeable classes. This means you will get more pole time in your class than in many other schools you visit.
5. As a student at Spin City Exeter you will have access to 5 inch thick crash mats, so when you progress onto more advanced moves you feel completely safe with both a mat and a spotter.
6. Our classes are held at a city centre location within the Exeter Phoenix (one of Exeter's main dance & art centres).
7. We have 6 x 3.5m tall 45mm wide XPERT X-Poles widely regarded as the best on the market. The height will allow you to progress onto complex moves which are restricted by lower ceiling heights.
8. Our classes are split into levels for all pole dance abilities, so whether you are complete beginner or have been pole dancing for years, you will be able to learn in a class with others of a similar ability using our 6 level syllabus.
9. Our studio space allows for plenty of room around each pole so that you can do moves without the fear of colliding with another student or items in the room.
10. At Spin City Exeter everyone is really friendly so you will meet loads of fabulous people. We also run regular social events.