At Spin City we provide a fun and challenging approach to pole fitness in a welcoming and professional environment. Pole dancing is a sport that combines many different forms of exercise from dance to gymnastics, acrobatics to strength training. All classes at Spin City are taught by our fully qualified fitness team who will motivate and encourage you to achieve your own fitness goals through pole dancing. Whatever your age, size, shape or ability - let us help you achieve skills that you never thought possible!
If you have never been to Spin City before, whether you are a complete beginner or you have learnt pole elsewhere; why not try one of our free tasters on the last Friday of every month at 7:15, so book on using the link above and come and find out what we are all about! All our classes can be booked individually so there is no need to commit to courses or blocks of lessons. Don't worry, complete beginners are always welcome to start in one of our beginners classes. Prices for our classes can be found by checking out our prices page! If you can't make it along to a free taster.
All our pole classes are taught in the Drama studio at the Exeter Phoenix where we have six 3.5m high 45mm XPERT X-Poles. Please use the links at the top of the page to find out more information, pictures and help.
2. We are Exeter's only Pole Dance Community (PDC) approved school meaning we abide by the PDC's codes of conduct.
3. All of our instructors are fully qualified, first aid trained and insured to teach pole fitness and have over 15 years of combined experience in the pole industry. All our instructors take their professional development very seriously and make an effort to attend as many masterclasses and workshops as possible to stay up to date with the latest techniques and exercises.
4. We never book more than 2 students to a pole in any of our chargeable classes. This means you will get more pole time in your class than in many other schools you visit.
5. As a student at Spin City Exeter you will get access to 5 inch thick crash mats, so when you start progressing onto more advanced moves you can have the utmost safety with a mat and a spotter.
6. Our classes are held at a central location within the Exeter Phoenix (one of Exeter's main dance & art centres).
7. We have 6 x 3.5m high 45mm wide XPERT X-Poles widely regarded as the best on the market. The height will allow you to progress onto complex moves which are restricted on lower ceiling heights.
8. We have levelled classes for every pole dance ability, so whether you are brand new or have been doing pole for years, you will be able to learn in a class with others of a similar ability using our 6 level syllabus.
9. Our poles have plenty of space around them so that you can do moves without the fear of colliding with another student or items in the room.
10. At Spin City everyone is really friendly so you will get to meet loads of fabulous people. We run regular social events ranging from meals out to showcases and competitions to trips to the zoo.